- Disposal information - regulations and permit information regarding disposal of waste at the Hanford Site
- Waste Specification Records (WSRd)
- Approved Sorbents, Stabilizers, and Void Fillers
- Approved High Integrity Containers
- Waste Storage and Disposal Rates Numbers
- Wood Pallet Requirements
Links to Key Regulations and Related Information
- Codified Federal Regulations
- EPA LDR information
- EPA TSCA PCB information
- Washington State Dangerous Waste Regulations
- WIPP Waste Acceptance Criteria
Forms - The forms needed for shipping waste to Hanford are provided as self-extracting zip files or PDF files. To download these to your computer, click on the set of forms below that you want. Depending on which web browser software you use, this could work a couple of different ways:
- If you receive a dialogue box asking whether to run the program or save it to your computer, choose to run the program. When the program runs, you can then choose the folder on your computer that you want to save the files to (the default folder is "c:\Hanford Forms") and click on the Unzip button. Or...
- If you receive a "Save As" dialog box, choose a folder on your computer to save the file to. Then, from Windows Explorer, double click on the file you saved to unzip the forms. When the program runs, you can then choose the folder on your computer that you want to save the files to (the default folder is "c:\Hanford Forms") and click on the Unzip button.
- Waste Profile Sheet and instructions - This includes two files: the Waste Profile Sheet and instructions for completing the Waste Profile Sheet. The current Waste Profile Sheet is Revision 3, effective immediately.
- Clarification regarding the need for the Certificate of Conformance
- Certificate of Conformance for Non CHPRC generators
- Certificate of Conformance for CHPRC generators
- Container Data Sheet and instructions - The Container Data Sheet has been revised due to changes in the Hanford Site Solid Waste Acceptance Criteria. This download includes three files: the MS ExcelTM Container Data Sheet Spreadsheet, the MS WordTM Container Data Sheet Template, and CDS help file of instructions for completing the Container Data Sheet. The current Container Data Sheet is Revision 3.2.0, effective September 1, 2008.
*Reminder file must be saved as Excel 97-2003 Workbook (*.xls) for optimum usage*
- Land Disposal Restrictions Notification and Certifications forms - This includes three files: a MS Excel LDR form, a MS Word LDR form, and instructions for completing the LDR forms. The current LDR forms are Revision 1, effective October 1, 2001.