The Mission Support Alliance contractor for the Department of Energy manages the Public Safety and Resource Protection (PSRP) program that provides the Hanford site with Environmental Oversight, Meteorological and Climatological Services, Environmental Surveillance, Ecological Monitoring and Compliance, Seismic Monitoring, and Cultural and Historic Resource Program and Curation Services. The PSRP program produces integrated, compliant, and credible information which directly supports the demonstration of Hanford’s effect on public safety and the environment. The PSRP elements operate in a manner to capture, preserve, and perpetuate the institutional knowledge obtained through 40+ years of environmental monitoring at the Hanford Site.
- Cultural and Historic Resource Program and Curation Services
- Ecological Monitoring
- Environmental Surveillance
- Meteorology and Climatology Services
- Seismic Monitoring
- Hanford Site Annual Enviromental Reports
- 2011 Hanford Site Environmental Report for Calendar Year 2011 (PDF)