The following information is posted for reference only. Subcontractors are responsible for obtaining, reviewing and implementing the current agreement and all amendments directly with the appropriate Union organization. Please e-mail Contract Support Services if you have questions about the HSSA compliance agreement.
Implementing Contract Language (Typical)
In accordance with SP-4, Special Provisions - Construction Contracts, section 7.0, and prior to award of any contract for construction and/or Davis Bacon covered work to be done on the Hanford Site the contractor and any subcontractors must be signatures to the Hanford Site Stabilization Agreement (HSSA) including all appendices and most recent changes. A signed Employer Compliance Agreement must be provided to the Buyer with each proposal and kept current and in force during performance of any resulting contract.
- Employer Compliance Agreement Signature Sheet
- Hanford Site Stabilization Agreement
- Hanford Site Stabilization Agreement Joint Labor/Management Interpretation
- HSSA: Bulletin 1, Hours of Work, Shifts, and Overtime - "Overtime before Monday"
- HSSA: Bulletin 2, Wage Scales, Fringe Benefits, and Dues Check Offs
- HSSA: Bulletin 3, General Working Conditions - "Report to place of work"
- HSSA: Bulletin 4, General Working Conditions - "Length and location of breaks"
- HSSA: Bulletin 5, Hours of Work, Shifts, and Overtime - "Lunch Breaks"
- HSSA: Bulletin 6, Make Up Day Provision
- HSSA: Bulletin 7, Hours of Work, Shifts, and Overtime - "4x10 work schedule"
- HSSA: Bulletin 8, Hours of Work, Shifts, and Overtime - "Lunch Breaks"
- HSSA: Bulletin 9, Subcontracting
- HSSA: Bulletin 10, Implementation of DOE 10 CFR 851 Worker Safety and Health
- HSSA: Bulletin 11, Pension Fund Contribution Changes Under the Pension Protection
Act of 2006
- HSSA: Bulletin 12, Interpretation of Article XVII, Payment of Wages - Checking In and Out
- Appendix A Effective 01/01/2013
Includes notification plan, travel pay, and current wage rates
- Appendix B, Shift Schedules