Mission Support Alliance Acquisitions Overview
Project Hanford Acquisition
Mission Support Aliance, LLC (MSA) is a Prime Contractor for the Department of Energy at the Hanford Site. MSA has the responsibility to (1) maintain a viable site infrastructure to support the Hanford mission and (2) support the Hanford Site cleanup and science and technology missions by providing site services to all the site contractors.
Key Activities Include:
- Analytical Services: Activities necessary to acquire samples and accurately describe the composition or other qualities. This includes expertise in chemistry and data quality, field and sampling services, and waste and environmental sample analysis.
- Emergency Response: Activities necessary to respond to events, such as fire, medical, rescue, and hazardous materials emergencies.
- Information Resource Management: Activities necessary to provide telecommunications, computer software, hardware, and programming support; and operate the business systems.
- Maintenance: Activities necessary to sustain performance and serviceability of equipment, vehicles, roads, ground, and general-purpose facilities, including support to other contractors.
- Property Disposition: Activities necessary to disposition property determined to be excess and devalued to zero ($0)
- Safeguards and Security: Activities necessary to provide qualified security officers, provide special nuclear material (SNM) control and accountability, protect site assets, control access, track radioactive shipments, and provide round-the-clock threat response.
- Utilities: Activities necessary to provide electricity, water, sanitary sewer, and solid sanitary waste disposal.
Mission Support Alliance, LLC and the MSC team recognize the vital contribution of our suppliers toward the growth and success of our company, and therefore place a strong emphasis on quality, which starts with the products and services, we receive from our suppliers. We request that our supplies continue this commitment to quality and expect the following:
- Provide the right materials and services
- Delivery and performance on time
- Provide competitive pricing
- Respond to emergency situations
- Identify and pursue joint process improvement opportunities
Integrate contract and supply chain functions, proactively to provide and implement value added, effective strategies, and solutions to achieve MSA goals.
MSA believes that maintaining the highest ethical standards is good business and that our suppliers and we mutually benefit from observing high standards of ethical conduct. In the interest of maintaining impartial business relationships, we adhere to a long established policy that prohibits the acceptance of gifts and gratuities by our employees at any time.
Materials / Services Required
MSA procures materials and services needed to support our internal operations and several project areas. Contact the MSA Supplier Advocacy Office for more detail about current requirements. Following is a summary of many products and services which are typically required:
- Engineering and Scientific Technical Services
- Professional and Administration Support Services
- Architecture and Engineering Services
- Construction Subcontractors
- Office furniture, equipment, and supplies
- Computer hardware, software, and supplies
- Electrical, mechanical, and electronic systems
- Equipment, components, and parts
- Fabricated items
- Raw materials
- Laboratory analysis and supplies
- Hazardous and solid waste handling and disposal
- Industrial and safety supplies
- Real property leases
Mission Support Alliance
P.O. Box 650
Richland, WA 99352