How Can We Help You?
We can help with claims or questions related to the following programs:
  • Beryllium sensitization or chronic beryllium disease
  • State of Washington Workers’ Compensation Program
  • DOE’s third party administration for the Workers’ Compensation Program
  • Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act (EEOICPA)
  • Former workers medical screening
  • Hanford contractor specific programs
Your source for finding answers

We are dedicated to providing experience and solutions to help Hanford workers who were injured or became ill on the job.

It can be difficult navigating the paper work alone, we are here to help. We will take the time to sit down with you and help you make the right connections. You will meet with someone with experience and knowledge to help identify where to obtain the information you need.

We’re here to help educate and talk about the options you have based on your individual needs. We have a computer, printer and fax on site if you need to print forms or information.