2020 Health & Safety Expo
To coordinate a field trip please contact Elizabeth Lugo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 373-0432. Please include school name, point of contact name and phone number, best times to call, number of students and grade level.
• Schedule of Events
• School Bus Parking
• We encourage viewing of the Vehicle Accident Demonstration, however due to the intensity of this highly coordinated activity and for the safety of both the participants and your students once it begins, you need to remain seated until the completion of the show. Please plan accordingly.
• There will be vendors with food to purchase at your expense; please note lines can be long. Commercial outside food (example pizza delivery / UBER) is NOT allowed.
• Sack lunches are allowed. We will provide a secured location for their safekeeping. For easy retrieval, please bring lunches in a single box by school/teacher/chaperone.
• Schools are responsible for adhering to your district’s policies for chaperones. For the student’s safety, we request all students and chaperones to stay on the HAPO Center premises.
• At this time scholarships for attendance are not available.