Questions & Answers About Beryllium
A series of Hanford Site employee meetings were held May 17, 2010 to discuss beryllium and the Chronic Beryllium Disease Prevention Program (CBDPP). Questions & Answers about Beryllium are found in the Beryllium Questions and Answers section of the HPMC OMS Beryllium Information Booklet beginning on page 7. Also, you will find below other sources of information on Beryllium.
Where can I find more information?
- HPMC Occupational Medical Services
- DOE Chronic Beryllium Disease Prevention Program
- DOE Former Worker Medical Surveillance Program
- DOE Worker Health-Related Studies
- Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act (EEOICPA)
- U.S. Department of Labor
- Hanford BAG Webpage
- Hanford Beryllium Evaluated Facilities List
- National Jewish Health–Beryllium Program
- Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education, Beryllium Surveillance Program