There are thousands of documents associated with the current cleanup work at Hanford and regarding Hanford’s previous mission of plutonium production. Posting every document dating back to 1943 on this website would be unrealistic.
However, certain documents are required to be posted on www.hanford.gov, and those documents can be accessed here. In addition, we have posted a number of safety and environmental documents to serve the public.
If you are seeking a document that isn’t currently posted here, please visit the Freedom of Information Act web page. This page provides information on requesting official documents as well as links to the US Department of Energy’s Public Reading Room for Hanford and the Hanford Technical Library. The locations of the four Hanford Public Information Repositories located in Washington and Oregon can also be found there.
Overview of Cleanup:
- Hanford Site Cleanup Completion Framework
- Deep Vadose Zone
- Environmental Management Performance Reports
- Infrastructure and Services Alignment Plan Annual Report for FY2015
- NEPA - Categorical Exclusions
- NEPA - Environmental Assessments
- NEPA - Environmental Impact Statements
- NEPA - Other Documents
- Radiological Clearance of Land in Southern 600 Area
- CERCLA 120(h) Documentation Supporting Conveyance of 1,641 Acres of Land at the Hanford Site,2015
- Hanford Site Safety Standards
- Hanford Sitewide Probabilistic Seismic Hazard Analysis
- CERCLA Five-Year Review
- DOE - RL Contracts/Procurements
- DOE - ORP Contracts/Procurements
- Tank Integrity Reports
- Waste Management Area C (WMA-C) Closure Process