In keeping with current COVID-19 healthcare facility standards, please wear a face covering when coming in to the HPMC OMS clinics. Other changes you will notice to help protect the health of our staff and our patients include:
- Brief health status screening at the entrance to the clinic.
- Floor markings to indicate 6-foot spacing when standing in line.
- Installation of Plexiglas barriers at the front desk, Behavioral Health Services check-in and the check-out areas at the main clinic.
- Fewer seats in the waiting room; you may be asked to wait in your car if the waiting room is full.
- Clinic staff will wear face coverings or use other barriers when interacting with patients.
- Some medical testing may be deferred, such as pulmonary function tests, but it will not impact your clearance.
Please stay home if you are not feeling well. Employees showing signs of respiratory illness, including fever, should call their primary care provider and stay home until they are symptom free for 72 hours, or 10 days from the start of symptoms, whichever is longer.
Thank you for your cooperation as we work to protect the health of our staff and our patients.
For Hanford Site information visit:
The Washington State Department of Health has established a novel coronavirus call center: 1-800-525-0127 and press #
More information is available at:
DOE and Company Status Home Page