Solicitations and Notices
The following Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information/Interest (RFIs), Expression of Interest (EOI) and Acquisition Notices describe current or future requirements in support of the Mission Support Contract. Companies interested in responding to one of the notices below should correspond directly with the identified Contract Specialist.
In order to respond to any MSA solicitation, the following actions are required: (1) register your company with MSA on the MSA Vendor Registration website, (2) register your company in the System for Award Management (SAM) database at https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/, and (3) complete the federal web-based Representations and Certifications via SAM. If you have any questions about doing business with MSA, please contact our Supplier Advocacy Office.
- 312558, Scrap Metal Recycling (Asset Control)
- RFQ 47944, Hyster H155FT Class V Forklift
- 312388, L-357, Replace 12-Inch PW Line To 222-S Lab, Construction
- 312504, Data Systems Input Support
- RFQ 47957, Three (3) Smiths Detection Lonscan 600 Single-Mode Explosives Trace Detector
- 313107, Air Quality Environmental Engineer
- RFQ 47989, Pentair Pump Systems
- RFP 313028
- RFQ 48009
- RFP 312351 – Adlib Software Annual Renewal
- 313252, MSA Quality Assurance Software Support
Mission Support Alliance, LLC has a number of agreements in place to provide common high usage goods and services. These are listed below. Companies interested in being considered in these areas should contact the Supplier Advocacy Office.